God of Peace
Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9
Top 10 Things My Mother Taught Me
10. RELIGION: "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
9. TIME TRAVEL: "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
8. LOGIC: "Because I said so, that's why."
7. FORESIGHT: "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
6. IRONY: "Keep laughing and I'll give you something to cry about."
5. The science of OSMOSIS: "Shut your mouth and eat your supper!"
4. CONTORTIONISM: "Will you look at the dirt on the back of your neck!"
3. STAMINA: "You'll sit there 'til all that spinach is finished."
2. WEATHER: "It looks as if a tornado swept through your room."
1. HYPOCRISY: "If I've told you once, I've told you a million times - Don't Exaggerate!!!"
Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me,
for I am gentle and humble in heart,
and you will find rest for your souls.
For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.