Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied. Matthew 5:6
All who are thirsty
All who are weak
Come to the fountain
Dip your heart in the stream of life
Let the pain and the sorrow
Be washed away
In the waves of His mercy
As deep cries out to deep
Come Lord Jesus come
And hearing this, Jesus said to them, “it is not those who are healthy who need a physician, but those who are sick; I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners.” Mark 2:17
- Vss 6-7 — Open invitation — a limited shelf life!
- Vss 8-9 — Trust and humilith are required.
- Faith expressed in three ways: Creed — Trust — Love
- Faith is expressed in creed with "I believe"
- Faith is expressed relationally with "I trust"
- Faith is expressed in reality, in love with "I obey"
- Vss 10-11 — God is at work — believe and obey
- Vss 12-13 — Our hope — a confident expectation