I Will Trust In Him
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6
I have no fear or anxiety; I trust in the Lord with all my heart
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7
Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you. I Peter 5:6-7
The beginning of wisdom is the fear of the Lord and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. Proverbs 9:10
6 Keys to Remember
- The God of Creation, the Living God, is infinite and The Infinitely Creative Being.
- God does not desire that we bump around in the dark arrogantly pursuing knowledge without His revelation.
- Trust is required! This is the challenge of receiving the revelation of God.
- Faith expressed in relationship is "I Trust." Faith pleases God!
- Our inability to comprehend God is considered unreasonable to many people.
- Our personal arrogance resists acknowledging His attributes. (His Omni's…)
Trust & Prayer
Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. Luke 12:32
For the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. Romans 14:17
The 5 Key reflections of a life of trust:
- Attitude of Expectancy
- Childlike Faith
- Desperate Abandonment
- Spontaneous Order
- Burden for Souls
Life is for Living, Loving, Laughing& Leaving a Legacy