Gospel Of Grace - Part 13
Thanksgiving In The Household of Faith
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for our sins so that He might rescue us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, to whom be the glory forevermore. Amen. Galatians 1:3-5
- Forgiveness breaks the cycle of revenge
- Repentance opens the door for restoration
- Restoration is God’s work of salvation
We are empowered to:
refuse revenge—risk reconciliation—and restore relationships
The one who is taught the word is to share all good things with the one who teaches him. Galatians 6:6
The Tithe (Tenth)
- The first fruit offerings – the 1st 10%
- Malachi 3:8-12
- 1 Corinthians 16:2
- 2 Corinthians 9:6-7
Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap. For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. Galatians 6:7-
4 Laws of Sowing & Reaping
- The fruit of our actions won’t always come quickly. But, all things remaining equal, the produce will come eventually!
- The harvest will be what was sown!
- The harvest will be more than was planted!
- Even though yesterday’s actions are irreversible, tomorrow’s are not!
Don’t Lose Heart
- Restore gently
- Watch yourself
- Carry each others burdens
- Test your own actions
- Share good things with your teacher
- Don’t be deceived – God is not mocked – sow/reap
- Do good to all, especially the household of faith