The name of the Lord is a strong tower; The righteous runs into it and is safe. Proverbs 18:10
Receive God’s intention and His provision:
- Strong Tower—Run
- Strong Tower—Return
- Strong Tower—Restore
- Strong Tower—Righteous
- Strong Tower—Rest
Sin, a rupture of communion!
Jesus welcomes our return.
Security (stability or certainty)
Self-expression (purpose, adventure, options)
Support (community or family)
Significance (purpose—life matters)
Returned and Restored
For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. Colossians 1:13
Remember and Return
- A shout of triumph
- An announcement of His coming
- A pronouncement on their enemies
- Peace to the nations
- The domain of His Kingdom
- Provided by the blood covenant.
- Delivered from the waterless pit
I love You, O Lord, my strength.
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies. Psalm 18:1-3
They will live securely, and no one will make them afraid. Ezekiel 34:28
Safety isn’t the absence of danger or suffering,
it is finding rest in the middle of it.
We need the strong tower!
- We live in a world where most people are spiritually empty.
- We live in a crowded world and most people are lonely.
- We live in a world filled with guilt.
- We live in a world of fear!