My Savior - Part 2
What kind of Savior is Jesus?
Therefore He is able also to save forever (to the uttermost) those who draw near to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them. Hebrews 7:25
For Christ also died for sins once for all, the just for the unjust, so that He might bring us to God, having been put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit; in which also He went and made proclamation to the spirits now in prison, who once were disobedient, when the patience of God kept waiting in the days of Noah, during the construction of the ark, in which a few, that is, eight persons, were brought safely through the water. 1 Peter 3:18-20
- Luke 16:19-31 – Lazarus and the rich man
- Revelation 1:18 – “Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last, and the living One; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades.”
- Ephesians 4:7-10 – “He who descended is also the One who ascended far above all the heavens, that He might fill all things.”
My Savior (part 1&2)
- Psalm 23
- reveals the Shepherd of our souls!
- Psalm 24
- reveals Jesus our King of glory!
- Psalm 22
- reveals Jesus between heaven and earth!
- Psalm 22: 1-21a
- Describes Jesus’ passion
- Psalm 22: 21b
- “It is finished!”
- Psalm 22:22-31
- Preaching to the choir!