PEOPLE OF PROMISE - PART 4
Take A Stand
2 Chronicles 20
I thank my God always concerning you for the grace of God which was given you in Christ Jesus, that in everything you were enriched in Him, in all speech and all knowledge, even as the testimony concerning Christ was confirmed in you, so that you are not lacking in any gift, awaiting eagerly the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ, who will also confirm you to the end, blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. 1 Corinthians 1:4-
It is a trustworthy statement: For if we died with Him, we will also live with Him; If we endure, we will also reign with Him; If we deny Him, He also will deny us; If we are faithless, He remains faithful, for He cannot deny Himself. 2 Timothy 2:11-1
Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed that he does not fall. No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it. 1 Corinthians 10:12-1
- Don’t Respond in fear but in faith!
- 2 Chronicles 20:3
- Psalm 27:3
- Faith expressed in creed is “I believe.”
- Faith expressed in relationship is “I trust.”
- Faith expressed in reality and love is “I obey.”
- Find a promise that fits your situation and stand in prayer.
- 2 Chronicles 20:9
- King Jehoshaphat remembered Solomon’s prayer of dedication and the Lord’s promise of 2 Chronicles 6.
- Claim your inheritance and stand your ground.
- 2 Chronicles 20:11
- Resist all claim jumpers
- Turn the battle over to God.
- 2 Chronicles 20:14-17
- Do NOT fear or be dismayed!
- Praise God for the victory in advance.
- 2 Chronicles 20:21-22
- Transformed from dreadful fear and alarm to joyful triumph!
Take A Stand
- Fear God
- Find a promise
- Claim your inheritance
- Turn the battle over to the Lord
- Praise Him in advance
Men do not reject the Bible because it contradicts itself, but because it contradicts them.
~ E. Paul Harvey