Tuning In - Part 3
Therefore, let us fear if, while a promise remains of entering His rest, any one of you may seem to have come short of it. Hebrews 4:1
My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand. John 10:27-2
Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light. Matthew 11:28-2
- We have a promise and a blessing
- an invitation to enter into the presence of our God.
- We can come short of receiving what He has for us!
- We have had good news preached to us.
- Romans 10:17 “So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.”
- Hebrews 11:1 “Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things
Walking It Out
- Matthew 4:4
- James 3:13-18
- Earthly – the voice of the mob, the majority, or conventional wisdom
- Natural – the voice of human reason, the not so common sense
- Demonic – the satanically inspired voice of deception producing death
- Psalm 119:11 “Your word I have treasured in my heart, that I may not sin against You.”
- Psalm 71:17-21
- II Chronicles 7:12-15
- Psalm 91